1. Spray large 2-1/2-inch deep skillet with cooking spray. Add pasta and water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Reduce heat to medium-high; cook about 15 minutes or until pasta is tender and water is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
3. Microwave family entree according to package directions. Slice cooked chicken into 1/2-inch wide strips.
4. Add undrained tomatoes and family entree to cooked pasta in skillet; toss lightly to combine.
5. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Cover and let stand 5 minutes to melt cheese before serving.
Pasta may be cooked according to package directions, if desired. Drain cooked pasta and add other ingredients according to recipe.