1. Place thawed boneless chicken breasts in a crock-pot.
2. In a small bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese soup, and garlic powder. Stir until evenly mixed.
3. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Pour entire bag of frozen broccoli into the crock-pot as well.
4. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is tender.
5. Prior to serving the contents in the crock-pot, cook spaghetti according to the directions on the box. Drain spaghetti in a colander, and place pasta on a serving dish. Ladle the creamy chicken mixture over the spaghetti.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy!
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.