1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a cookie sheet.
2. Prepare the graham cracker crumbs by breaking the graham crackers into smaller pieces. Place those pieces in a large, heavy-duty resealable bag. Make sure to leave a small opening at the seal to allow air to escape. Roll a rolling pin over the plastic bag with light pressure. Continue rolling until the graham crackers are in crumbs.
3. Add the fine crumbs into a bowl and whisk them together with flour, baking powder and salt.
4. In a separate bowl, cream the softened butter, brown sugar and sugar in a mixer for about 3 minutes or until it appears light and fluffy.
5. Add in the egg and vanilla and beat for an additional 2 minutes.
6. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix well on a low speed until it forms dough. Add the chocolate chips and marshmallows and stir.
7. Scoop spoonfuls of the dough onto the greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.