1. Boil water, and cook spaghetti according to package. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Take a 9x10 skillet and grease with ½ tbsp. of butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, scallion, pepper and 3 tbsp. of Parmesan; whisk together.
4. Add cooked spaghetti to mixture. Once all mixed, pour mixture into skillet; spreading evenly.
5. Apply remaining butter and Parmesan on top of mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is golden and center is solid.
Allow 10 minutes of cooling time before serving. Serve with Mantia's™ Garlic Toast and a side of Mantia's™ Pasta Sauce to surely please the whole family.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.