1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium skillet, sauté the spinach and onion until the spinach is thawed and the onion is soft.
3. Cut the cream cheese into small pieces and place it on the bottom of the pie crust. Add the spinach and onion mixture on top of the cream cheese.
4. Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl. Add milk, shredded cheese, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper into bowl.
5. Place the egg mixture into the crust.
6. Bake for 45-55 minutes. For the last 10-15 minutes, cover the quiche with foil, so the crust doesn’t get too brown.
7. Let the quiche cool for 5-10 minutes after you take it out of the oven.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.