1. Brown the ground beef on medium-high heat in a skillet.
2. Once brown, drain the beef.
3. In a large stockpot, pour oil in to sauté the bell pepper and onion. Once they are slightly soft, add in minced garlic and beef.
4. Stir in tomato sauce, beans, soup, water, and seasonings.
5. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat.
6. Allow to simmer uncovered for 15minutes. Stir in vinegar gradually.
Add shredded cheese on top for extra flavor before serving.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.