Soft, delicate and delicious!
1. Lightly grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. Using an electric mixer, combine cake mix and preserves on low speed for 1 minute or until all of the cake mix is moistened. Beat for 1 more minute, then gently stir in add-ins.
3. Drop the cookies onto prepared cookie sheet in the size you desire (1 Tbsp for small cookies, 2 Tbsp for larger cookies).
4. Bake 8-10 minutes at 350ºF for small cookies, or 10-12 minutes at 325ºF for larger cookies.
5. Remove cookies from oven when the tops are just lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet, then move to wire racks to cool completely.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to JB411 from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.