1. Pour Ginger Evans® powdered gelatin into the 1/2 cup of cold water and set aside.
2. In a small sauce pot, begin to heat the Ginger Evans® Sugar, Corn syrup, and 1/3 cup of water over medium high heat. Do not stir.
3. Using an electric mixer on low speed, beat the 4 Coburn Farms® egg whites until frothy. After about 5 minutes, increase the mixer speed to high and add a pinch of salt to the egg whites.
4. When the corn syrup hits 245° F (about 10 minutes total), slowly pour it into the whites while continuing to beat at high speed. When all syrup is gone, pour the water/gelatin mixture into the same pot and stir until dissolved.
5. Continue whipping on high until the bowl is no longer warm to the touch, at least 10 minutes, maybe longer.
6. Mix the cornstarch and powdered sugar together and use it to coat the bottom and sides of a 13"x9" pan. Pour in the marshmallow mixture and smooth.
7. Dust the top of the marshmallows generously with the cornstarch mixture and let dry uncovered for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
8. Cut into desired shapes dust and with cornstarch mixture. Enjoy!
Marshmallows can be stored covered for up to 1 week. Marshmallows are most easily cut with scissors or a pizza cutter. For different flavored marshmallows just pick a different flavor of Ginger Evans® gelatin dessert.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.