1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread crushed strawberries on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan. Evenly sprinkle strawberries with the dry gelatin powder and top with marshmallows.
3. Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package and pour on top of the marshmallows.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, for about 40 to 50 minutes. Once done baking, cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
5. Run a knife around the pan to loosen the sides and turn the cake out onto a serving tray. Store cake in the refrigerator.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.