1. In a medium bowl, with a standing or handheld electric mixer, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until fluffy, for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
2. Cut off the strawberry stems with a sharp knife.
3. Slice each strawberry width-wise into three pieces. Take one sliced strawberry, and layer the cream cheese mixture on one side of the strawberry using a butter knife or a pastry bag. Set the next slice of strawberry on top, sandwiching the mixture.
4. Next, spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture atop the recently placed strawberry. Top with the final strawberry slice. Repeat this process with each strawberry until complete.
5. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.