Legend has it that Elvis loved peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwiches. These sweet-and-salty treats go even further, adding chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows, and would surely make The King sing.
1. Cook bacon in a large skillet, then drain and cool on paper towels. Chop into small pieces and set aside.
2. In the bottom of a 9x11 pan, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, then pat it down to form an even crust. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the bananas and peanut butter. Spread the banana and peanut butter mixture over the graham cracker crust. Sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Add a layer of marshmallows, then chocolate chips. Top with crumbled bacon.
5. Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes. Let cool, then cut into squares and serve.
No notes available at this time.