1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar and water. Bring to a boil and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Add the peanuts and continue stirring over medium heat until the peanuts are evenly coated and no syrup is left in pan.
4. Spread the peanuts out on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to evenly roast peanuts.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.