1. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pour 2 cans of sweet potatoes in a large bowl and thoroughly mash together. In another large mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup melted butter, milk, eggs, vanilla extract and mashed sweet potatoes.
3. Once fully mixed, spread combination evenly into baking dish. Place aside in prep for topping before baking.
4. To create the pecan topping, in a small bowl, mix together flour, and brown sugar. Add in 1/3 cup of softened stick of butter and stir mixture until crumb-like. Then proceed to mix in the pecans.
5. Pour pecan blend over the sweet potatoes.
6. Bake in oven for 25 minutes until golden. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.