1. Brown ground beef with onion, drain, and add taco seasoning with 2/3 cup water. Cook for 5 minutes or until water is cooked out.
2. Spray an 8 x 8 casserole dish with Westcott Canola Cooking Spray. Layer bottom of pan with salsa, then cover with 2 tortillas split in half.
3. On the next layer spread 1/2 of beef mixture evenly, sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheddar and 1/2 of olives.
4. Layer 2 more tortillas, meat, cheese, olives, and salsa.
5. Last layer is 2 tortillas, salsa, and the remaining cheese. Cook in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.
6. Set for five minutes, then cut. Top with lettuce, salsa, guacamole, tomatoes, and sour cream for serving.
A very tasty twist to traditional tacos. I highly recommend using the homemade seasoning, you will probably never buy taco seasoning again.
Thanks to kapes13 from Oldsmar, FL for submitting this recipe.