Smaller stores, Bigger Growth Opportunities
As one of the fastest growing grocery chains in the nation, it is no surprise that Save-A-Lot is aggressively searching for suitable locations to meet expansion needs. What is an ideal Save-A-Lot location?
- Population of at least 35,000 in primary trade area; 20,000 in rural areas
- Total building size of 12,000 to 18,000 square feet
- Existing retail space preferred
- Traffic counts of approximately 15,000 per day
- Receiving dock for 53-foot trailers
- Excellent line of site visibility