Garlic Pepper Shrimp
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
- 1 Bag Large Shrimp
- 2 Tbsp Margarine Quarters
- 1 chopped Yellow Onions
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup 2% Milk
- 2 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Iodized Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
NotesSHRIMP SKEWERS ON OUTDOOR GRILL:
Skewer the shrimp onto metal or wood skewers, to ease in turning them, and grill until the shrimp are opaque and firm, about 7 to 8 minutes.
To grill shrimp on the grill grates:
Heat charcoal (using hard wood lump or regular charcoal) or gas grill to medium-high heat (about 475?). If using a charcoal grill, let charcoal get completely hot and white, and then level it out into an even layer. Oil grill grates well. Set shrimp on grates. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until shrimp are no longer opaque and have a bit of char.
- Melt the margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Saut? the onion and garlic until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in milk, flour, salt and pepper.
- Whisk and simmer until the sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Stir the shrimp into the garlic pepper sauce; heat thoroughly.
- Add garlic or pepper to your desired taste.