Homemade Tortilla Chips
Prep Time 5-10
Cook Time 10
- 1 pkg Flour Tortillas
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- With a pastry brush, paint a light coating of oil on one side of each tortilla.
- Stack the tortillas, greased side up, in an even pile.
- With a sharp knife cut the stack in half, into quarters and then into eighths.
- After cutting, separate the pieces and arrange them, greased side up, on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Toast the tortillas in a preheated 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven for about 10 minutes or until they are crisp and just beginning to brown lightly.