Hot Cheesy Crab Dip
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 45
- 6 oz. Imitation Crabmeat
- 8 oz. Package, Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Cups, Grated Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop the imitation crabmeat into small, flakey pieces. Mix imitation crabmeat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and garlic powder in a bowl until well combined. Transfer to a small baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the cheese topping is bubbly and light brown. Serve immediately with crackers or slices of toasted bread.