Hot Cheesy Shrimp Dip
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 Box Wheat Cracker
- 1/2 (chopped) Yellow Onions
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 2 Cups Cooked Shrimp - Extra Small
- 1/2 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp 2% Milk
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add chopped onions, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Once onions have cooked through, add chopped cooked salad shrimp. Stir mixture together to combine.
- Add flour to thicken mixture. Add parmesan and mozzarella cheese stirring continuously as cheese begins to melt. After 1-2 minutes turn heat off and stir in milk.
- Move mixture to a quart size oven safe dish. Top with more parmesan, mozzarella and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until dip is hot and bubbly. Serve with J.Higgs Woven Wheat Crackers.