Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time 0
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp 2% Milk
- 1 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups, Raw Grated Klondike Gold Potatoes
- 1 Cup, Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- Grate yukon gold potatoes. Squeeze out extra water from grated potatoes.
- In a bowl mix together, 1 1/2 raw grated potatoes, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon milk, 1 cup of flour, and 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Drop 1/4 cup of potato mixture and press until about 1/4 inch thick. Cook for 4-5 minutes until side is golden brown and carefully flip.