Prep Time 5-10
Cook Time 20
- 1 cup Water
- 4 cups Peanuts Dry Roast Jar
- 2 teaspoons Iodized Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar and water. Bring to a boil and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the peanuts and continue stirring over medium heat until the peanuts are evenly coated and no syrup is left in pan.
- Spread the peanuts out on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to evenly roast peanuts.