Grilled Buffalo Wings
Prep Time 0
Cook Time 0
- 3 lbs Party Wings
- 1 (12 oz) can Cola Blue
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- In a large pot, mix together the hot sauce, cola, crushed red pepper, black pepper and soy sauce.
- Add the wings to the sauce. Place the pot to one side of the grill, so the sauce comes to a simmer. Use tongs to extract wings from the sauce, and place them on the grill for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Return to the sauce to simmer. Repeat this process for about 50 minutes. The sauce will thicken.
- When the chicken is tender and pulls easily off the bone, you have two options. You can dip one last time and serve for sloppy, hot style wings, or serve right off the grill for dryer, milder wings.