Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 6 cups Tortilla Strips
- 1 can, rinsed and drained Black Beans
- 1 cup Salsa
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 cups, cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1/3 cup, diced Green Onions
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup, diced Avocado
- 1/4 cup, diced Jalapeno
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange the chips in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish or roasting pan. Top the chips with black beans, salsa, chicken and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and top with diced onion, avocado, jalapeno and sour cream.