Easy Spanish Rice
Prep Time 5
Cook Time 35
- 1/2 cup Minced Onions
- 1 1/2 cup Instant Rice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp cumin
- pinch Iodized Salt
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion, and saut? 1-2 minutes. Reduce heat to low and add rice and garlic. Stir for about 3 or 4 minutes, until rice becomes golden brown.
- Slowly pour the broth and tomato sauce into the rice mixture. Add in cumin and salt, and stir.
- Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until rice is done. Fluff rice with a fork.