Fried Cabbage and Bacon
Prep Time 5-10
Cook Time 5-10
- 12 oz. Package Bacon
- 1/4 Cup Bacon Drippings
- 1 Head (cored and chopped) Cabbage
- To Taste Ground Black Pepper
- Cook bacon in a deep skillet over medium heat until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove bacon from skillet and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Reserve 1/4 cup drippings in skillet.
- Cook and stir cabbage in hot bacon drippings over medium heat until cabbage wilts, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Crumble bacon over cabbage. Stir and simmer until bacon is warmed, for 2 to 3 minutes. Season with black pepper.