Garlic Corn on the Cob
Prep Time 5
Cook Time 20-30
- 6 Ears, Husked and Cleaned Corn
- 6 tbsp of Divided Butter
- 1/4 Cup Garlic Powder
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat.
- Lay an ear of corn on an individual piece of aluminum foil. Add a tablespoon of butter to the corn and sprinkle garlic powder on top.
- Repeat this process with each ear of corn. Once complete, tightly wrap each ear of corn in the aluminum foil.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook for 20 - 30 minutes. Occasionally turn over until ready to serve.