Grilled Baked Potato
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 60 Minutes
- 4 Baking Potatoes
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- To Taste Olive Oil
- For Cooking Aluminum Foil Heavy Duty
- Tear off 8 pieces of aluminum foil (each potato will need two pieces covering the entire spud).
- Scrub potatoes, then poke holes around the potato. Brush olive oil over the potato, and then wrap with two pieces of foil.
- Place on the grill (if using a gas grill, place on top). Let them cook for 60 minutes, turning them at the 30-minute mark.
- When done, unwrap the potato, slice down the middle, and fill the spud with desired toppings!