Irish Potato Casserole
Prep Time 10-15
Cook Time 40
- 2 Cups (skinned and shredded) Idaho Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup (melted) Butter
- 2 (beaten) Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 tsp (minced) Yellow Onions
- 1 tsp Iodized Salt
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Cup 2% Milk
- 1/2 Cup (shredded) Sharp Cheddar Cheese Chunk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- Combine the following in a bowl: potatoes, butter, eggs, onion, salt and paprika.
- In the prepared baking dish, add the potato mixture and pour milk over top.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and sprinkle top with cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes (or until the cheese is melted and slightly crisp).