Nachos with Queso Meat Sauce
Prep Time 10-12
Cook Time 0
- 1 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Salad Olives
- 2 (13.5 oz) pkg Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Salsa Con Queso Dip
- 1 (4oz) can green chiles, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 Minced Onions
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
NotesYou can also serve the ingredients (nacho sauce, chips, olives and parsley) in different bowls, so people can help themselves.
- Crumble and brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, cooking until no pink remains.
- Add the onion and all of the peppers, and saute until the vegetables are tender (about 4-5 minutes). Drain off grease.
- Stir in the taco seasoning and add 1 tablespoon of water. Cook 1 minute more. Stir in the queso until everything is evenly coated, and this will be your nacho sauce.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a plate, and drizzle with the nacho sauce. Top with olives and parsley and serve.