Prep Time 5
Cook Time 60
- 1 1/2 Pounds, Peeled Carrotts
- 4 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbs. Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Tsp. Iodized Salt
- 1/4 Tsp. Coarse Ground Pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, toss together carrots, olive oil, butter, minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange carrots in an even layer on top of parchment, then tightly cover the whole pan with aluminum foil. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove carrots from the oven and uncover. Place back in the oven and roast for another 30 minutes until carrots are lightly browned in spots.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.