Sweet Potato Fries
Made on the grill - perfect for summer cookouts
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 16
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 3 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Iodized Salt
- Pierce sweet potatoes and cook in the microwave for about 6-7 minutes. Remove from microwave and allow to cool.
- Once cool, transfer to a cutting board and cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick wedges. In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder and salt until evenly coated.
- Heat grill to medium, then oil. Grill sweet potatoes until tender, turning once, 7 to 8 minutes per side.
- Serve hot or at room temperature, with dipping sauces or Kurtz ketchup, if desired.