Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 sticks Sweet Cream Butter - Quarters
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Light Syrup
- 1/2 tsp All Spice
- 2 cups Rollin Oats Cereal
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 pkg (optional) Raisins Seedless Pouch
NotesNeeded something to take on the go for breakfast. The breakfast bars store well and taste great.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl melt butter, add the honey, syrup and ground allspice. Mix in the flour, baking soda, oats, sugar then stir well. Add 1/4 cup water - stir.
- Pour into square baking dish - flatten out. Optional: Can sprinkle raisins on top and press lightly.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Cut into bars.