Chewy Chocolate Chip Oat Bars
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30-35 minutes
- 2 sticks Margarine Quarters
- 2 Tbsp 2% Milk
- 2 tsp Imitation Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups (uncooked) Rollin Oats Cereal
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp (optional) Iodized Salt
- 2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit
- Beat margarine and sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs, milk, and vanilla; beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in oats, chocolate chips and nuts; mix well.
- Press dough onto bottom of un-greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely; cut into bars. Store tightly covered.