Easy Berry Tart
Prep Time 5
Cook Time 0
- 1 pkg Rolled Pie Crust
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds (optional)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 2 to 3 cups fresh berries of your choice
NotesFor a filling that's not quite as sweet, replace the vanilla pudding with 1/3 cup of cold heavy cream, plus 1/4 cup sugar. Combine the cream cheese, heavy cream and sugar in a bowl and whisk or beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Then pour into the pie crust.
- Bake the pie crust in a fluted 9-inch pie pan, as directed on the box. If desired, line the crust with crushed almonds before baking.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese and cold vanilla pudding until well-combined.
- Pour into the pie crust and evenly distribute. Top with the berries. Refrigerate for two hours or until serving time, then enjoy!