Prep Time 5 mintues
Cook Time 5 mintues
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tsp Imitation Vanilla
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/8 tsp Iodized Salt
- 1/2 tsp Sweet Cream Butter - Quarters
- 1/4 cup 2% Milk
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 1 can Fruit Cocktail In Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- In a medium sized pot add water vanilla pumpkin spice salt butter milk sugar and bring to a boil over high heat.
- When it boils lower heat to medium and add oatmeal stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Add fruit and cook for an additional minute. Remove from heat and serve in bowls with cinnamon sprinkled over top