Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
Prep Time 5
Cook Time 4
- 2 tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Bananas
- 2 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Heat a medium-sized skillet, and coat with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter onto one side of each slice of whole wheat bread.
- Place banana slices onto the peanut buttered side of one slice, drizzle honey over the bananas, and top with the other slice and press together firmly.
- Fry the sandwich until golden brown on each side, about 2 minutes per side.