Oven Baked Scrambled Eggs
Prep Time 5-10
Cook Time 20
- 1/4 Cup, melted Butter
- 12 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 1 1/2 Tsp Iodized Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pour melted butter into a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs and salt until blended well. Gradually pour in milk and whisk. Pour the entire egg mixture into the buttered baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes, take the baking dish out of the oven, sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of the eggs, and stir. Place dish back in the oven and cook for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Remove from the oven and fluff with a fork.
- Serve alongside your favorite breakfast foods, like toast and sausage, and enjoy!