Prep Time 15
Cook Time 55-65
- 1 (unbaked) 9" Pie Shell
- 4 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Iodized Salt
- 1/4 Chopped Yellow Onions
- 5 Ounces Chopped Spinach
- 1 Cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium skillet, saut? the spinach and onion until the spinach is thawed and the onion is soft.
- Cut the cream cheese into small pieces and place it on the bottom of the pie crust. Add the spinach and onion mixture on top of the cream cheese.
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl. Add milk, shredded cheese, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper into bowl.
- Place the egg mixture into the crust.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes. For the last 10-15 minutes, cover the quiche with foil, so the crust doesn?t get too brown.
- Let the quiche cool for 5-10 minutes after you take it out of the oven.
- Serve warm and enjoy!