Prep Time 10
Cook Time 45
- 9 slices, day old bread
- 2 cups 2% Milk
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 4 beaten Grade A Large Eggs
- 2 tbsp, melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tear bread into small pieces and place into an 8 inch square baking pan. Pour melted butter over bread pieces.
- Combine eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. Stir well until mixed. Pour mixture over bread, making sure bread is completely covered and soaked in egg mixture before putting in the oven to bake.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.