Prep Time 10
Cook Time 20-25
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Iodized Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter on medium-high heat. Then, add all of the ingredients to the saucepan in the order the ingredients are listed. Stir continuously until all ingredients are blended together.
- Pour the mixture from the saucepan into a 9 x 13 inch greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.