Butterscotch Chip Cookies
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 12
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Iodized Salt
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Oleo
- 2 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 box Butterscotch Instant Pudding
- 2 cups Butterscotch Chips
NotesThis is a very moist cookie!
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the sugars, shortening and eggs until well-combined. Add the pudding to the sugar mixture and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients, and stir just until combined (do not over-mix). Gently incorporate the butterscotch chips.
- Drop cookies on greased cookie sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool.