Prep Time 5
Cook Time 20-25
- 12 cups, popped Microwave Popcorn Butter Flavor
- 1 can Sweetened Milk Condensed
- 1 pacakge Cherry Gelatin
- Preheat oven to 300?F.
- Combine condescended milk and dry gelatin in a small saucepan. Heat on low for 4-5 minutes; stirring until thick.
- Pop popcorn in microwave as recommended on packaging. Measure out 12 cups of popped corn. Discard all unpopped kernels.
- Line buttered foil in large shallow roasting pan. Pour popcorn and spread evenly.
- Pour liquid mixture over popcorn using a spoon to coat. Bake for 20 minutes in oven, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Remove popcorn from pan, let cool on buttered tin foil. Once cool, break into clusters.