Caramel Apple Biscuits
Prep Time 15-20 minutes
Cook Time 18-23 minutes
- 1/4 cup Sweet Cream Butter - Quarters
- 1/2 cup Caramel Topping
- 1/4 cup, packed Light Brown Sugar
- 6 cups, peeled & sliced Granny Smith Apples
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can Buttermilk Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium skillet cook butter and caramel topping over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and bubbly.
- Spray custard cups or 8 (12-ounce) ramekins with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of pecans in each cup. Spoon about 1/3 cup caramel-apple mixture evenly over pecans in each cup.
- Separate biscuits and gently stretch each biscuit until large enough to cover caramel-apple mixture. Place biscuits on top of caramel-apple mixture in each cup. Place cups on large cookie sheet with sides.
- Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place cups on cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
- Place heatproof serving plate upside down on each cup. Carefully turn plate and cup over to remove cakes. Serve warm with World?s Fair Vanilla Ice Cream!