Prep Time 10
Cook Time 10
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup Premium Baking Cocoa
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 cups 2% Milk
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
NotesPut the finishing touch on the pudding with Coburn Farms Aerosol Whipped Cream Topping.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, whisk together sugar, cocoa, vanilla extract and cornstarch.
- Whisk in milk a little at a time so that the mixture does not have any dry lumps.
- Place the mixture in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high and then stir. Cook for another 2 minutes, stopping at 1 minute to stir to thicken before continuing to cook for one minute.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming and chill in the refrigerator. Allow to chill for 2 hours before serving.