Coconut Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 13-15
- 1 1/2 Cups Old Fashion Oats
- 1/4 Cup (Optional) Coconut Flakes
- 2 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 Stick, Softened Butter
- 1/4 Tsp Iodized Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Butterscotch Baking Chips
- 1/4 Cup, Halves and Pieces (Optional) Walnuts
NotesRecipe tip: Spread a couple of tablespoons of your favorite flavor of World?s Fair Ice Cream in between two cookies, and enjoy a delicious ice cream sandwich!
- In a large saucepan, mix butter with white sugar on high heat for about 5 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Add brown sugar to the mix. Then add eggs one at a time and mix together. Next, add vanilla extract.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together, and then add this mixture to the saucepan.
- Next, add in the Rollin Oats? Oatmeal, baking chips, coconut, and walnuts to the saucepan, and stir until all of the ingredients are mixed together evenly.
- Scoop golf ball size potions of batter onto a greased or parchment lined cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow cooling. Once cool (about 7 minutes), transfer cookies to a plate and enjoy!