Prep Time 60
Cook Time 25
- 2 packages Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 4 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Iodized Salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup butter
NotesDrizzle melted chocolate on top to add a scrumptious accent if desired.
- Mix together vanilla instant pudding mix, cream and milk. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to set.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large pot, bring water and butter to a boil. Stir in flour and salt until the mixture forms a ball. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon or stand mixer, beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. Drop by spoonfuls onto an un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. Leave in oven with door ajar for 10 minutes to allow shells to dry before filling to prevent sagging.
- When the shells are cool, split in half or down the middle and fill them with the pudding mixture.