Easy Hot Fudge Sauce
Prep Time 5
Cook Time 8
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 3/4 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 of a 12 oz Can (6oz) Evaporated Milk
- Optional Vanilla Ice Cream
- Optional Whipped Topping
- Optional Maraschino Cherries
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in sugar. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Simmer for 8 minutes, then remove from heat and cool.
- Serve warm over World Fair vanilla ice cream and top with whipped cream and a cherry!