Prep Time 15
Cook Time 9
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Sugar Cookie Mix
- 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup, Softened Butter or Margarine
- 1 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 Container (16 oz) White Frosting
- 3-Inch Egg-Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir the sugar cookie mix, butter, flour and egg in a medium bowl until the dough forms.
- Lightly flour a surface and roll the dough until 1/8-inch thick. Use a 3-inch egg-shaped cookie cutter to cut-out eggs. Place the cut-out eggs on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies from 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the cookies from the oven and place on cooling racks. Allow the cookies to cool completely for 15 minutes.
- Frost and decorate with designs of your choice!