Fourth of July Cupcakes
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 0
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 1 Pkg (Red, White or Blue) Vanilla Frosting
- Red, White or Blue Food Coloring
- Mix the batter per the instructions on the cake mix box.
- Divide the mix into three separate bowls. Add red food coloring to one of the bowls, add blue food coloring to another bowl, and leave the third bowl as-is.
- Mix food coloring in bowls to achieve an even color.
- Add cupcake liners to a muffin tin, and pour a small amount of red batter, then the white batter, and top it off with the blue batter to achieve a layered look.
- Bake according to the package directions, then remove from oven when finished baking. Let cool for 10-15 minutes, then top with frosting and sprinkles!