Irish Apple Cake
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 40-45
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Iodized Salt
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 4 oz butter
- 2 Eggs
- 3-4 Granny Smith Apples, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the butter into the flour mixture until it is cut into small pieces. Mix in sugar.
- Add apples into the flour mixture and toss.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and milk together. Add mixture into apples and flour and stir. Batter should be sticky.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle sugar over the top of the cake.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.